Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHAT A LAZY SUNDAY

We all slept in. yea! Angelina went to church with grandma (every other weekend) Eddie me and lei lei staying in our pj's and relaxed most of the morning and early afternoon. Then of course that got boring and i talked eddie into helping me and clean (angelina helped too) and do laundry :) After all that manual labor we took showers and were off to my favorite place Joann's! (well one of my fav's) I was feeling crafty. So I bought some buttons for bows and some ribbon and fabric for some new projects. I always let angelina pick out a project in the dollar center. She loves stuff like that. Also we checked out the halloween stuff . Eddie found a mask . OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT! well it was lei lei in the mask..angelina on the other hand didnt like our choice in president, beacuse all she did is cry..lol Starbucks was next then off to discount fabrics(dont be fooled by the name their overpriced) They are soooo big and every print u can imgaine. I find the coolest prints there. Then for us it was off to home and bed for the girls.

Leilani is cleaning up too

Angelina's ideal of cleaning is throwing stuff away

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!

ANGELINA BEGS TO DIFFER!

No comments: