Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MON. NITE JO-ANN'S TRIP

Lucia and me have this great idea for a joint costume between leilani and lil billy. So while it was fresh in our minds we ventured to jo-ann's for our suppiles. I'm so excited but rather it be a surprise for u guys so i wont tell. After that we went for starbucks and a target run for sophies birthday present and much needed deodorint due to this werid ass weather. As soon I got home I was sewing on a couple of my projects.( my grams spent hours fiing my sewing machine, thank you!) I did a halloween blanket with lil ribbon on one side and a handle to attach to the stroller so no more losing or on the ground blankets. I also made my first taggie blanket halloween theme. came out super cute.

2 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Okay I seriously love the halloween blankets!! Baby Mason will be needing one of those :):) Your very creative!! I'm jealous of your sewing skills :) I can be crafty...but I suck at sewing :):)

Our Little Family said...

OMG Mandi, that's SO cute!!! I love the Taggie blanket. You're super talented!

And, I can't wait to see the costume creations!!!!