Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TANAKA FARMS AND PUMPKIN CARVING ;)


Today we went to tanaka farms in Irvine, with our moms group. Eddie went too, he took a couple days off work while their slow to spend some time with us. We seen thousands of pumkins, angelina got to pick her own pumpkin out. It was really hot, I was melting like a snowman in vegas in july..lol They actually had a corn maze which to me was really creppy, reminded me of a scary movie. Angelina led the crowd through the maze and got us out! thank god. We ended up only staying a short time due to the heat. We did have some fun with our friends.

corn maze

babies of the moms group

my pumpkin!

sisterly cuteness!

perfect pick!

We met lucia and crew for lunch at the lil onion. Well everything is cooked with onions and i couldn't eat much other than a bean and cheese burrits and rice (which was angelinas plate) Lucia ran next door and got me a slice of pizza, how nice thanks so much. After that we headed for home to relax, after nap time, angelina wanted to carve her pumpkin. So of course that means me to do it and clean up ..lol Actually angelina wanted nothing to do with the insides of the pumkin she said it was scary and icky and refused to touch it. pretty funny pics.
SIDE NOTE: Leilani has a second tooth! yea finally!

i wont ruin my manicure!

yucky!

i guess ill try

finished project!

No comments: