Saturday, October 11, 2008

PUMPKIN FACTORY AND DINNER AT EL TORITO

Eddie came home from work and told us were going to a pumkin patch! This one is called pumkin factory actually, located in the westminsiter mall parking lot. leilani eyes lit up when she seen the rows of pumkins(shes going to be a halloween girl too!) We were off to find the perfect pumpkin. I like round, fat and medium color in orange, with a thick trunk. After looking at a million pumkins I came across this one, it was like being displayed for us! Theres alot of stuff to do for older kids, were taking angelina back here next weekend. After all that pumpkin hunting we were straved. Headed to el torito, and enjoyed the best hot wings ever. I had a drink LAVA COLADA..YUMMY, Leilani just loved the hat they gave her. She ate all my rice and beans and some chciken and guacamole. This girl can eat! Then it was off to home, eddie had a bike ride in LA with family. After Leilani went to bed stayed up til her got home sewing and making bows and I finished her costume! I'm so proud of myself, I had no pattern, just a image in my head..cant wait to show u but its a surprise!

HMMM..WHICH ONE...

I LIKE THE TASTE!

THE HAY WAS GOOD TOO!

THIS ONE LOOKS GOOD..

I LIKE THIS ONE

PERFECTION!!

OK WE LOVE IT

LOVING THE HAT

1 comment:

Jessi said...

OMG i love the one you guys picked it's awesome!!!