Thursday, October 23, 2008

ALL ABOUT ANGELINA AT "MICKEY'S TRICK OR TREAT PARTY"


Angelina and me and a nite out with out and daddy or sister! We went with a group of 4 moms/ babies. Since we are a passholder we got a discounted ticket! It was sold out too. We had a blast!! I dressed up lil too, angelina was a witch and so was I, even did evil eyebrows on both of us. It was held at California Adventure, starts ar 630 to 1030. woo hoo, nite out jus for us. The rides are open too, and theres 3 lil kid friendly dance floors, and of course trick or treating :) We ended up with 2 1/2 bags of candy. We will definately be going next year. We were so tired after, especially with my back acting up. We parked by jill and monick but we still couldnt find the car!..took awhile finally did, damn disneyland parking. I really enjoyed spending time with my big baby girl, love ya my lil witchy witch!

WITCHY WITCHES!



TRICK OR TREAT




ALL OF US

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

I'm soooo jealous...you guys looked adorable and what a fun time!! Maybe next year we can get in on the action...