Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE GIRLS LUCKY TUESDAY/ WELCOME MASON TO THE WORLD!

I got up early did the rest of my housework(did some last night) We had breakfast and got ready the normal stuff. I took the girls shoping for a couple new toys, they deserved it and angelina's dad gave me the money. We bought the sing along stage for both, the walker lion for leilani, and for angelina this my lil pony teacup house so cute. We also got lil billy a lil surprise since him and lucia have been so sick. I also got the girls a few sweaters ans shirts too. After that we went to the park by my house where the girls love to play. It was a great day for the girls and I'm so glad they got to get spoiled:)

MASON WAS BORN TODAY!

My cousin Amy was 37 weeks prego and went into labor today and and had her second child BY C SECTION a boy named Mason around noon weighing over 7lbs and 19 1/2 inches. Ive already seen pics, way too cute, and their doing well. CONGRATS! Cant wait to go see the baby boy!
Angelina and Leilani welcome a new cousin.



No comments: