Sunday, October 19, 2008

FIFI THE POODLE AND OUR SUNDAY

We got out of the house lil late today, make sure angelina was feeling better plus its sunday relax day! I really needed some new clothes, So we went to OLD NAVY, where I got quite a few shirts for myself and the girls a couple too, can u say shirts only $2!!. We also bought Leilani a FIFI THE POODLE costume, they were half off. She loved it, even cried when we tried to take it off..lol its a back up costume just in case heres ends up being too cold.
Angelina is being a WITCH, she actually was being very adimit on being that. We had lunch at ISLANDS I had the best burger ever, a blueami. We finally got eddie a IPOD, Ive had one for 1 1/2 years but hes behind in the times ..lol so we broke down and finally bought him one he got the IPOD CLASSIC 120G. He's so happy :) I finally found the pink and brown pedipeds ive been searching for all over, on craigslist of all places,brand new in box their called madeline way too cute, sold out everywhere.

Stopped by target for a pumkin carving kit and Halloween decor for outside, im lil behind on that stuff, Angelina wanted another halloween shirt, and tights and glitter cup,and sweater(she loves halloween too much, like me) how can u say no to my sick baby.Today was good day.

EDDIE'S NEW PROJECT



1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

You guys sounded like you had a fantastic day!! I love Halloween too...the decor is so fun!!