Friday, October 10, 2008

KNOTTS SCARY FARM OOooOOoo


Yesterday was our mom's nite out! Yea!! I totally needed this..I cant even describe how much fun it was. We had a small group of 6., but perfect. We all met at jen w. house and carpooled over to knott's. $15 PARKING?! COME ON DISNEYLAND ISNT THAT BAD..lol Us ladies verntured first to my purse for fun. I brought a huge bottle of bacardi watermelon..GHETTO FABULOUS! drinks are so expensive so wanted to start the night out right! Drinking in the parking lot was funny, major flashbacks. Then it was off to TGIF'S for some grub..Worst service ever and took forever. blah...anyways we were off to finally get in knotts. We did our best at trying to get in every maze and a few rides. I fell in love with glow sticks and did several dance moves in line. KNOTT'S had bars too so had to go for a refill ..he he.. I gotta say lucia is the best screamer, brandie can drop it like a black girl, becci which never got scared,,haha u got scared! Rosie was balls out fun and of course jen u were such a trooper for being prego and had more energy than me..Thanks ladies for giving me a very memorable night. (more pics to come, my battery was dead after the first pic)

No comments: