Saturday, October 4, 2008

A CRAZY FRIDAY

Well we were soposed to go to orange county zoo but I had so many errands and my back was killing me I cancelled. I ended up sleeping in and going to see my doc and running all my errands lil bit of cleaning. After eddie got home i got angelina changed for church(she goes with my mom and aunt sherry)Leilani and i went and helped becci and sophia get ready for her family birthday party tomorrow. We always have fun at becci's. Pizza and movies and junk food (ive been a bad girl this week,..spank me) Well on the way home from becci's i forgot to get gas and ran out! oops..well eddie came and saved me and had to give me a jump too. oh well we all have our forgetful moments. Also i havent been happy with my single stroller combi flare in WASABI its not my color everyone else likes i dont. Lucia loves it she tried it out at disneyland and bought it off me. Cash money! well i put it towards a new stroller. I went and bought the Maclaren Quest in chocolate and baby pink. so pretty. Ive been eyeing it even before the other one. I even tried it out a couple of times at the stores. So im happy now :)

OLD STROLLER

NEW STROLLER

No comments: