Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!! (wed)

It was spohia's birthday party today. I was soposed to get there early and help out ..lol well with me and two kids blah. I didnt make it til 1045 and the partystarted at 11am. I did get up early i just spent way too much time getting ready , especially angelina's hair. The theme was princess / cupcakes. I let angelina wear her easter dress (atleast i got more use out of it..lol) and did her hair in a updo. she didnt do so bad for 2 yr old. The party was great and i did help set up and take pics in bewteen running after angelina and leilani. She did this beautiful princess cake that looks like it came out of a cake couture magazine. We bought sophie a pink ride on horse and i made the halloween blanket for her. Its so funny to see sophia and leilani interact these days their the cutest best friends.
THE BEAUTIFUL CAKE BECCI MADE

THIS IS THE BLANKET I MADE

PRETTY LIL PRINCESSES

SHE DID IT!

SHE WORE A CROWN TOO

I MADE THIS BOW TO MATCH HER CUPCAKE DRESS



THE HAIR, ANGELINAS FIRST UPDO






















No comments: