Saturday, October 25, 2008

STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON (FRIDAY)


We spent most of the day at home. Angelina's dad picked up early, as soon as eddie got home we headed towards his parents, I seen a ad on craigslist in long beach for a pair of pedipeds for only $10!!

Since we were going that way anyways, eddie said why not. Well the lady LIED! she lived straight in the middle of ghetto of COMPTON, we kept driving and driving and thinking this isnt long beach anymore..lol Ya know that movie meance to society and they were on compton blvd. well so were we. I guess next time I'll take my own directions off the computer to make sure where they are! After his parents we went to Pick up stix for dinner, yummy cream cheese wontons. We stopped by lucia's for my sewing stuff, and we visited for lil bit. Leilani is deafly affraid of that dinosaur she has, omg she was shaking and screaming, never seen that before. We went home and I started in on my dress project(my first pillow case dress)finsihed it and its fabulous. I'm really proud of myself didnt think I could sew that good at all. I also made some new bows for Lily(her birthday party is today)
HERE'S THE DRESS

LILY'S BOW

BOUTIQUE HEAD BOW



No comments: