Saturday, October 18, 2008

TOO BUSY OF A FRIDAY

Started with having a early lunch at MccDonalds (we missed breakfast damnit) Off to the girls Doctor for Leilani's 9 month check up and shots, also she got the flu shot. Angelina was so happy that she wasnt her getting the shots. She kept saying no shots for me :)
POOR LEI LEI..

Then we went to my doctor for my approval referral for phyiscal threapy, Now of to my Neurologist for my other referral for my MRI, which actually is downstairs, I thought they might be able to drop in and get it down that day but I didnt know its a 1hr long! Ended up just making appt. Then off to kinkos for copies to fax of all these papers and my condtion in writing, then mail them..finally home....After eddie got off work we headed for his parents for a lil bit....We left there to meet lucia and etc for dinner at LAZY DOGS IN HUNTINGTON BEACH..OMG if u havent ate go eat its fabulous! After that we all went to walmart to check out a sewing machine for lucia..also the infamous "Kota the Triceratops Dinosaur" this thing is awesome I wish I had a boy. Lucia is facinated and in love with dinosaurs :0 We bought angelina the cutest slip on patent leather shoes(way too cute for walmart) She actually has them in silver and brown and purple too! In all a great night.
KOTA THE DINOSAUR!

No comments: