Monday, October 27, 2008

PEDIPED CRAZE

**TOOK A CRAZY PICTURE OF ALL LEI LEI'S PEDIPEDS, SHE LOVES PLAYING WITH THEM.**
Sunday we slept in and then got ready to go to brea mall to fix eddie's ipod(i have no idea what he did). I love the brea mall it has a nordstroms, gymboree, coach, torrid, and mac store what else could we want lol Anyways we were late for his appt at apple and they wouldnt take us, so ate lunch at volcano tea house, vetty goood! Eddie seen one of his old friends and his girlfriend was rahter rude and snubbed Leilani, all i wanted to do was grab her by her stringy black hair and throw her to the ground, violent, i know but if u know me well, well thats me. Of course I did nothing and just gave her a cold stare, told eddie we had to go. after that we went home and all took a nap yeah! slept so late. I ran to walmart for a few things i needed for the costume party we have tomorrow. lets say i was up til almost 2am and burnt my chocolate and I cant decorate cookies for shit!

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Mandi, you HAVE to send that picture into Pedipeds! I think it's www.pediped.com. It is WAY too cute and Maddie is WAY jealous of all of Leilani's shoes! :)

And, did I tell you how much Maddie loves her Halloween blankie? She sleeps with it EVERY night and every nap. You're the best!! :)