Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A BUSY TUESDAY



We started the day at jill's for Recipe for lil one's playdate. I'm totally in the halloween mood I dressed the girls in full halloween gear! The food was delicious and she even made scrapbook style recipe books for each one of the moms. We love going to jill's and playing with cute lil maddie!



After that we headed to walmart, picked up a few things, then I stopped by a kids consignment store called INCH BY INCH nice stuff and toys, they have brand new really cute bows too. I bought a few bows(i know i can make them but these were cute) and a pair of pants for angelina. We picked up eddie from work and headed to the pumpkin patch again, due to angelina wasnt with us last time. Angelina went crazy for the animals and this huge castle jumper with a slide. After that we went home and I made dinner for angelina and eddie.






I had a moms nite out at EL TORITO, $$$ 1 tacos and half price margaritas! Even though we were there less than 3 hours I still had fun. I had a strawberry and a pineapple margritas, and there way too good wings and of course some dollar tacos. I love being out with the girls, there a great bunch of fun friends, so glad to have them in my life.

No comments: