Thursday, October 30, 2008

JUST A NORMAL WEDNESDAY


We spent most of the day cleaning. After that we headed to lucia's to pick up my sewing machine and hang out a bit. I ended up sewing myself a taggie blanket for lei lei and angelina's matching pillow case dress to her sisters. Lucia has these ultra comfy couches that have huge arms and when their close toether it creates the perfect hiding spot.

RAISE THE ROOF

THIS IS HOW SHE MODELS

SEE CANT U SEE THE DRESS LOL

I CAN SEE YOU


Went home and cooked dinner and I made brownies for my scrapbook meeting tonite. Lucia and me carpooled and of course got STARBUCKS. I had fun, always great to get a break from the kids. I did 4 pages there and was so inspired i did 3 more at home.

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Happy Halloween Mandi!!

I'm so bummed/irritated that I missed scrapbooking. :( Next time...