Thursday, October 9, 2008

SEWING AT LUCIA'S HOUSE (wed. nite)

We decided to get some sewing done on these costumes. So after dinner and lei lei's bath i went over to lucia's for some sewing. (of course i stopped for starbucks that just a given!) lil billy was so cute ! he can dance like nobody's business. After messing around with him and our ipods for some tunes. Off to the drawing table. Well i havent decided how to do leilani's costume. So we started on billy's. I had a blanket project for lei lei , i worked on that. The blanket came out beautiful! I didnt takes pics but i will and post them. I also sewed billy a dinosaur blanket too.( lucia picked out and bought all the material and got it ready for me to sew.) Time sure flies Ididnt get home til 1145pm! I really need some girl time without the kids do something i love. Lucia is always fun company too! (pics to come)



No comments: