Thursday, October 9, 2008

EDDIE SURPRISED ME (tuesday, out of order)

On tuesday eddie said he had appt and to ask grams to watch the girls. Well there was no appt. He took me to disneyland! See i have a pass but he doesnt and we havent gone without kids together since i was prego. So he got his pass and also paid for the umlimited parking on my pass. YEA! By the time all that was over with we could only go on a couple of rides. First ride we went on was NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I ABSOLUTELY love it when they have it decorated like this :) I LOVE HALLOWEEN. After that we waited for 45 minutes and went on slpash mountain..big mistake i was soaked and so was eddie..lol well needless to say we left after that and went for dinner at paul's place. We also brought home taco's for grams, mom and angelina. Eddie can be so good to me.

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Awwww, how sweet Eddie is!!! I'm glad you guys got to go; now I want to go with Mike! What's it like to not have to take a kid out of the stroller every five seconds? LOL.

Great pics!!! When are we going again??