Thursday, October 16, 2008

POLKA DOT FRENZY


I'm obessed with polka dots! I'm doing lei lei's first birthday in brown and pink polka dots, that started it all now they have sweaters and im making bows and clothes etc..Tonite after the girls went to sleep I made four different types of polka dot bows...I need a life..lol jk
(future make-up artist)




Didnt do much today just stayed at home and did some awful housework..blah. I miss my sister and bear alot :( Can't wait for halloween! I entered both girls in the GAP casting calls..so everyone cross their fingers. Here's some pics of lei lei today with make up shimmer, yes i know bad but it was the only thing that stopped her from whining all day(she's teething again). Angelina was in trouble almost the whole day with her attitude, she wasnt interested in pics she said.

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Awwww, Leilani is so pretty!! Maddie LOVES when I use make-up brushes on her and pretend to make her all up.

And, way to go on the bows!! You are SO talented. I can't wait to see them in the girls' hair. :)

Oh, and I have Angelina's Paul Frank backpack (Maddie wanted to sleep with it last night) AND your super cute Halloween blanket (which Maddie DID sleep with! LOL).