Sunday, October 26, 2008

RUBBING ELBOWS WITH A CELEBRITY(sat. nite)


We met a few of our friends(lucia,becci,kristen) at the westminster mall pumkin patch. Lucia and I wanted to debut our costumes and take some fun pictures. Plus we needed pumpkins for the carving party at lucia's that was last minute..lol Well guess who was there??.......KOBE BRYANT and his wife two lil girls and body guard. Actually lucia knows vanessa (kobe's wife) from high school. So that was nice to get that close..funny huh. Bodyguard was telling everyone no pics please, plus ultra rude to ask lucia's connect for a pic, but dont worry I snuck one in! Other than that the pumpkin patch was great. At Lucia's house a few more of her friends came over and we had a carve off! I gotta say Eddie's design was the best and unique. Lucia's was the smily face, and gus's was the cat, Eddie's was the giant pumpkin eating the other pumkin, I did help too with the carving and everything. Gus also drew jack skellington on a white pumpkin I bought for bear, so I painted it. The night was fabulous, had some drinks and pizza, I made my delious pumkins seeds.

KOBE BRYANT

EDDIE'S PUMKIN

LUCIA'S PUMPKIN(AND GUS JUMPING IN THE SHOT)
DADDY LOVE
OUR FAMILY
BAM BAM AND PEBBLES
BECCI AND HER PUMKIN
EWWW GROSS
THERE THEY ARE




No comments: