Monday, October 13, 2008

SUNDAY DISNEYLAND FUN

We met lucia,billy, and lil billy at disneyland. Roamed in between the parks going on rides, shopping and eating. I had fun but eddie always is a sour puss when it comes to bringing the kids anywhere lately. I think because I make him do most of the work due to my back. I really try and help too. I see him secretly smile though when the girls have fun at dineyland. I catch him here and there. Angelina refused to take a picture with this pumkin scarecrow..heres some funny pics of that.




Angelina had her first accident in several weeks in line for roger rabbit cars...The line was so long and no exit poor thing tried to hold it. I didnt bring extra clothes other than a jacket, due to she doesnt have accidnets! So thank god shes skinny she wore leilani's exta pants as capris and looked like she was from nomatch, europe!(lucia made this up).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS UP WITH MY FREAKING GUT!!! If that is not a sign that a diet is needed I dont know what is lol...