Friday, October 2, 2009

A ACTUAL BREAK WELL KINDA..

Today angelina went and visited her dad for a early weekend (no school on friday for her), he made a small payment towards child support. Shocking I know! After dropping her off from school I headed to do some errands and met monick and lilly at the mall for lunch and some gymboree time. It was time to redeem those gymbucks! I bought the girls jeans and long sleeve shirts and winter jacket and leilani's holiday dress, didnt buy angelina's yet dont know if I want them to match this year..hmm So there set for fall and winter. I also got a killer deal on george cricut cartridge and the jukebox, wow actually bought something for myself?! Eddie and me have been agrueing again lately, makes me feel so drained and its so werid were fine and then when we get home, its like ding ding and time to box(not literally) Maybe I should have the apartment blessed, negative vibe going on. Lately I've been feeling a lil down in the friend department. I dont feel like I have the best friend that I can do, say or hang out anytime. I love gloria to death but shes more like family and we live two different life styles. I'm not in a moms group anymore but have friends in the moms group still, almost feels like they dont have time for me. What it comes down to is I miss a friendship I used to have and It's hard to admit I'm part blame for messing it up or more than "part". So i'm sad and feeling rejected and missing a friend. blah hate this feeling. One of those things I wish I could have turned back time. I guess I will learn from this. OK, well need to get out from under this dark cloud...Tomorrrow me and lei lei are going to disneyland to renew my pass, I miss disneyland so much, even though money is tight thank god for the payment plan :0) My mom offered to watch Leilani on saturday to give me a break, and its been like over a month so I can't wait. I love blogging I really do, Its not a chore to me or something I have to do, enjoy using this blog to share our life and as it changes and grows, also using it as a outlet for my feeling and things I'm going through at the moment.

These lil monkeys were hunting for a jaguar to save with a bagpack and flashlight( in angelina's words), dont forget these lovely hats daddy bought them.

what has eddie been up to other than looking for a job? beating all the WII games not even fun to play with anymore. lol

No comments: