Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'M STILL SICK?!

Woke up still feelin' sick and kinda worse, but had so many errands to do. We got all the laundry done, post office, car washed, house top to bottom clean. I'm beat. We stopped by target and I browsed through the clearance and found some good stuff! I found a complete set birthday party set for angelina next year, on clearance all for $6.35, got two table covers, 2 large packs of plates, 2 small packs of plates, 2 packs of napkins, invitations, thank you cards, stickers. great deal. Also got a phone holder with cubby for my desk so cute for $2.48 was $10.99, also a rotary finger blade for only $2.24 retails for $9.00..yeeeeaa..lol Eddie is not a fan of my deals he says it still adds up to money in the end..urgh whatever!

LOVE PHONES!

SUPER CUTE 4TH BIRTHDAY STUFF

No comments: