Sunday, October 11, 2009

TUTU TOO CUTE OF A DAY..

Today I finished leilani's tutu outfit for halloween and decided to have a mini photo shoot. I really need a better camera! hint hint(eddie). Leilani was not into it, but angelina was she loves modeling, usually lei lei too but lately she gets into this funk attitude. After we got dressed and headed to church with eddie's mom and dad. Believe it or not leilani slept the whole hour, yea no melt downs or yelling. Surviving through toddlerhood is harder than I thought even though I learn something new every day with the girls they keep me on my toes. We came back to the house and I cooked some italian for the family. Another great sunday, hoping for many more.


angelina ballernia



as she twirls


leilani not so happy



her tutu



complete outfit


throwing a fit..

standing perfectly for the picture
sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! too cute Mandi! i need to go get my stuff for lillys halloween costume!