Monday, October 12, 2009

TOTSCHOOL TIME

Today we did 3 learning actvities, which we only usually do 1 to 2 a day, but I was feeling good and the girls were in the learning mood! First we made puppets, from a martha stewart kit I bought for only $2 at big lots. Came with everything you need for 5 complete puppets a bird, pig, lion, frog, bunny, with detailed instructions. It was for 4 and up and but angelina did fine, who cares if a arm is lower than the otherside! ( I do kinda tried to fix!..) Lei lei tried to help but more interested in running around with the parts! After we were done, Angelina and me did a puppet show for daddy and lei lei. Angelina would say Hi im MR BIRD, my color is blue, I make the sound tweet tweet, I live in trees, it was so cute! Eddie took some pictures, I was behind the coach holding the bird and helping if she forgot something. We went over all sounds, colors, places they live before the show. We cant wait to do this again.











Second thing we did was trace the letter "c". She is getting so much better at this!


And the last we did bottle cap names, I finally had enough caps for leilani's so I made hers today. They both worked on these for awhile, angelina can do all 8 of her letters in less than a minute, lei lei tried to show her she got 2 right but it could have a lucky guess :0)


No comments: