Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AS ANY NORMAL DAY

Today went as usual, eddie had a interveiw with fedex which he really wants this job so please pray for us. He might be dropping a package off to you! ..lol Leilani is getting lil bit better about her sister leaving for school! But still has some meltdowns. Today we had a mircale happen, I lost eddie's check which we needed for rent and we having looking for 2 days for fit, we didnt need the added stress causing agruments bewteen us. Out of nowhere lei lei walks up and hands me the check! It was god handed it to me and said here calm down. THANK YOU GOD! Tonite we BBQ'D chicken and I made some sugar cookies from scratch for dessert, yum! For tot school tonite we did shape matching and letter reconzing and did it with lei lei too but she wasnt as interested as angelina. I organized all my pictures tonite and sent 130 to costco to print, I WOULD LOVE to catch up with my scrapbooking.

dont leave sissy!

bagpack ..check!

they love eachother..most of the time..lol

funky face girl

No comments: