Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LILY

My day didnt end up being so good today...let me explain.


First: I accidently threw my keys away in the dumpster, taller than me, panicked no way to leave or get in the house, best thing to do, throw your daughter in there! Took almost a hour and lots of coaxing, and, bribing and helping from a neighbor we finally got them out.

second:We finally headed to lilly's bday party, angelina and lei lei loved the pool so much, when it was time to get out a meltdown of high mangitude, so bad we had to leave.

third:we had a family party all the way in Eagle Rock, which we drove in over a hour! of traffic to go to, to find out his family left already?! really couldnt let us know pick up the phone, we tried calling them several times no answer, I guess we should took it as a sign.

I did save the night and made lots of muchies and homemade monster cookies and popcorn, Bear got to spend the night, we watched pooh's heffalump's halloween, first movie of 7 nights til halloween count down, lots of halloween things for the next 6 days!

maddie and angelina

pool party fun

(pictures courtsey of jill's blog!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for coming! and for the supper cute panda outfit! :)