Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE CRASH AND THE CRAFT

Since i'm feelin' lil better I prepared a craft for the girls to do, items needed: hot glue gun, pom poms, pipe cleaners, eye balls, sissors. Well I got things partially assembled til I made the mistake of going the bathroom and letting angelina do the project by herself for a sec, the girls as what I could hear got in a tug a war over our round table with a pom pom with hot glue, ended tipping the table over, 2 bumps, one gash, and one burn mark! omg, horrible mom of the year award! angelina looks like she has a black eye actually red, slight burnt mark on cheek, lei lei has a gash on her forhead, and bubble on her wrist burnt mark. THEY LOOK ABUSED! well after ice and neosporin and dinner I finished our lil spider friends, worst craft night ever...

my finished spiders

see gash over left eye..

red swollen eye


**for tot school time we did the project I made for her today, she loved and did it over and over.**

figuring it out

she got it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Oh man they really scraped it out! Oh you got to love sisterly love! The spiders are supper cute!