Monday, October 5, 2009

JUST ME AND LEI LEI

Angelina's dad picked her up last night, giving me and lei lei the whole day to ourselves. I decided to renew my disneyland pass, esspecially since they have the payment plan. I went with the deluxe pass with parking. My down payment was only $72 and monthly is $23! so cheap. The disney employee was so nice , he gave lei the honorary citzen of the day button. last year we southern california pass, much more play time . We headed into california adventure and checked out the halloween decor and went on the monster's inc ride. A lady in line, kept saying how cute she was, she gave a cute winnie the pooh pin, and it looked like her ..lol We had plans with becci today , we headed for a pretzel then to becci's. kami and kayla were there too. We were to help get stuff ready for the birthday party on sunday. I also got to help with her craft room, organizing and throwing stuff out. The three girls had a blast. We stayed pretty late, and had a great day.

heres my cutie with her button and pin on her shirt, she's lucky girl

crazy messy lil girls

lil kayla sneaking some candy
look at the mess they made!

No comments: