Saturday, October 17, 2009

IGOR AND PIZZA

Today in we were lazy bums, seriously our pj's just chillen...lol I did get one motor skills activity with lei lei. she had a jar of glass marbles(dollar tree) cocktail tongs (target) and a paint that is divided(walmart). She still gets really impatient with the tongs but she's getting better. Even daddy helped out. After that we showered and got dressed, headed to my moms to visit bear and take him to target to pick out his birthday present. I thought he would pick out some elborate toy, but he didnt he picked hot wheels track for only $12.99?! I tried to show him other items, but it was a no go...lol After that we picked up pizza and bread sticks and brought it back to grams and had a pizza party, we watched IGOR, very cute movie, I will be buying this for the girls. We loved seeing bear, and will miss him so much when he leaves in November.

his pick

playing with it

jack ears!

No comments: