Sunday, October 11, 2009

FIRST PARENT/ TEACHER CONFERENCE

On friday morning we had our home visit and parent/ teacher conference. I dont know why they do this but didnt mind. (I cleaned and organized til 1am..lol) Her teacher is really nice and explained what they do day to day and how shes progressing, she is advanced overall she even passes up some of the four year olds! I showed examples of what we do at home, and she was impressed and even asked for the websites and blogs I use for idea's for the preschool, I also was asked to volunteer. The only thing she said negative was angelina has a lil bit of a attitude.

2 comments:

kathyoberst said...

I was just told about your sight, it is just darling!!
I had to comment about the "little bit of a attitude". Personally I feel that can be a very good thing for our girls! They need to be strong and feel good about their selves!! Good for you for accomplishing this in such a young child!!

MANDI FIERRO said...

thank you so much! I'm starting to think both of the girls have my atitude!