Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NOT SO GOOD DAY AT PRESCHOOL

It was raining hard when we woke up, meaning no Tanaka Farms for pumpkin picking. I picked up angelina from school, to find out angelina had a bad day, her teacher told me about her attitude when she doesnt want to do something she says she doesnt want to be at school, plus she stabbed a boy in her class with a fork for being by her. NOT OK! I think angelina has too much on her mind for a 3 yr old, with gramas being in the hospital, her dad not being active and steady in her life, and bear being taken out of her day to day life, its finally caught up and taken effect on her. We got to see big grama though she had aunt sheila bring her down to a few doctor appts. She's doing better and staying at sheila's for lil bit longer. That perked her up lil bit. We sat down tonite and had a long talk, she told me how she felt. I called her dad and let her talk to him and I talked to him, hoping this would help too. I'm sure things wont be better overnight, but maybe improve a little? Please pray for some peace in her trouble little mind. To make her feel better I made rice krispy treats(eddie's favorite too). Today I found this awesome site for kids :
http://www.kidslearningstation.com/. So many ideas and activities for preschool, and other links for crafts. Tonite we did a few pages from the website I printed, I put the sheets I printed in page protectors, so we could reuse them over and over. We have moved on to the letter "D". She colored a picture of a dog, i was impressed by her improvement on coloring in the lines.

angelina's "A" is the bottom "A"


coloring is getting so better!

1 comment:

Emma said...

That reminds me, Alex one time put glue all over his classmates chair, "So she'd stay sitting down and stop bugging me" lol Kids are too funny sometimes