Monday, October 5, 2009

SATURDAY DATE NIGHT

Today we hit up micheals and the dollar tree for some new ideas for tot school. After we had lunch at portillo's one of my favorites places. Then we headed to costco for my pictures I printed, walked around checked out all the new stuff. I picked up wizard of oz on dvd it was re-released this week, angelina will love this, one of her favorites. I also bought one christmas present a 3 story doll house for angelina, she's been wanting one forever, really excited for to open it on christmas. My mom offered to watch lei lei, which this has never happened, thanks mom! Me and eddie headed to california adventure for some adults rides. Eddie renewed his pass too but since his was still good he didnt have to put a down payment and got a $20 renewal discount! not fair..lol He got the same as me deluxe with parking. First ride we went on was tower of terror all time favorite! For a saturday not packed at all. We went on all the rides pretty much even the new toy story, which he may have beat me in high score but my accuracy was double his! YEA! THIS GIRL CAN SHOOT!.LOL after we were done there headed to dland but unfornately my left side ( ovaries maybe?) was hurting so bad I almost passed out, we sat down and ate, still didn't feel better barely made it to the tram, we headed home after picking lei lei up. When we got home, I ended up throwing up like the exorcist! I hope I feel better tomorrow. (no pics, brought my camera, but no charge oops!)

ALL THE RUNNING AROUND MADE HER SO SLEEPY

No comments: