Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MORNING TOTSCHOOL TIME

Since the girls took a bath last night, and they woke up early, decided to try a new activity with both of them. I bought these colorful lil bowls and cocktail tongs at target, for the first activity I lined up the bowls and poured out some poms poms, had angelina use the tongs, and match the colors till the bowls had 4 each. Great use of color matching , motor skills, and counting. Angelina did this for about 10 minutes and then they switched places. For the scond activity I bought skeleton ice cube tray at dollar tree and the other pair of cocktail tongs, and mini earsers. They needed to use the tongs only, place a mini earser in each skeleton. Leilani had a hard time with the tongs but did get about 3 done in place, after she just put them in with her hands, then I had her add a second earser that matched, she did awesome, I so impressed how shes improving. They both did so good on both activities, just need to work on more tong use with lei lei.

:ANGELINA:

ALL DONE


:LEILANI:




1 comment:

Emma said...

Love it! I'm so going to copy-cat this! hehe