Sunday, September 13, 2009

A WONDERFUL SUNDAY

We did our usual and slept in,... well until lei lei climbed into bed with us and slapped me with a doll! Yes she can climb in our bed now...lame..lol We headed to the vans store where eddie bought angelina a pair of all black vans for preschool, those kids get dirty! After we had lunch at pick up stix, I had yummy orange chicken with the cream cheese wontons, angelina even likes those now. Today was 19th annual Filipino festival in san pedro. It was so packed thousands of people and there wasnt parking for miles and miles..bleh. Well that idea went out the window. Angelina hasn't been the bridges before so took her over both and took pictures of random things. We decided to head to shoreline village and walk around and ride the carasol. My girls love carasols. We played some games then headed for a funnel cake. As we were sitting there we seen these ride on things with families on them and I talked eddie into riding one! I think there called jipney's..lol It was so much funny and a workout and the girls loved riding in the front and ringing the bell. I will be renting one of these again.Our day ended at the lola's house for pizza, In all today was wonderful sunday.



**my grams is doing the same still in ICU and on life support still need those prayers.

No comments: