Thursday, September 17, 2009

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY

My grams is better and moved out of ICU! All the prayers worked! thank you if you prayed for her. I woke up in the worst mood and my back was killing me. Eddie took angelina to school by himself and picked her up he also made dinner and did the dishes, woo hoo! A break for me, I got a great guy, well when they want to be ..lol We stuck to schedule and the kids are settling in bed with a movie. I turn it off around 830. Tonite for homework eddie traced the letter "A"again then we did we did the "A" with colorful puffs and a alligator. Miss lei lei is been nothing but a brat today tearing things up, getting into things, urgh all day just a monster my nerves are shot. spanking, time out, the corner isnt working..HELP ME. This girl literally goes for one thing to the next while your cleaning up the last mess! I have family dinner I'm doing at my house tommorrow, so hoping she will act right tomorrow.

my music girl (only 15 minutes though..lol)

MESSY FACE..SHIRT MIA

ART PROJECT FOR TODAY

LETTER TRACING

No comments: