Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A VISIT FROM BEAR AND MOM (SUNDAY)

On sunday my mom brought bear over to visit which we havent seen him since aug.31. She also came over to start all the paper work for child support for angelina. I'M SO SICK OF HIM, never had so much anger or hate for someone, I KNOW hate is such a strong word, but that is how I FEEL. I was only asking for 300 to start, he couldnt do that, kept LYING AND LYING. Worst thing to do to me is LIE. But thats ok beacause with a judge he will ended up paying all back child support ..3 1/2 years to us and and double what I was asking for..Plus if he doesnt pay they will suspend his liscence and take away he property he has in his name, also I will get all future tax returns til he is caught up! SO to you JESSE...I'LL GET THE LAST LAUGH! (OLDIE SONG) "catch you on the rebound"...I've been pushed to this point of breaking and I'm done! Poor angelina is the only one suffering she hasn't seen him in over a month, sad thing is she doesnt ask for him either now. OUCH.
On to better and postive moments bear had a blast with the girls, they made a huge mess playing camping with the tent, I made lunch and snacks for them too. We miss him so much.

back together for the day

aftermath mess after sharing peanuts

No comments: