Monday, September 28, 2009

JOINING TOT SCHOOL TIME

A friend of mine, jill does so many great and inventive activties with her daughter some are through TOT SCHOOL. The past fews days I've been going through the blogs and website and fell in love with the activities. I got alot ideas and really excited to start on some of them. I printed match the colors and shapes and lamenated them myself last night. Both the girls loved them and we used pom poms for the colors. Angelina's homework tonite was a "FAMILY TREE" I cut out a tree and bought some fake leaves in the dollar section at target,I drew it but dont judge it!..lol and I let her glue it to the paper then she named who she thought deserved a name on the leaves. She placed the leaves where she wanted them with glue, very pushy about me not helping,(meaning I didnt want leaves on the grass! she did..lol) I seen this similar idea tree on jill's blog. I also used the cricuit to cut out 5 inch foam letters for a few other projects coming up, Love my work area!

angelina doing the color chart

lei lei doing her best

close up pic

heres the charts that I laminated

the tree up close

she loved it as you can see lei lei was quite mad at the attention on her sister

foam letters cut out with cricuit "cutting up"


Tot School

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

That's SOOOOOO awesome Mandi!!!!! You rock!