Friday, September 25, 2009

AND ITS DONE!

Here's the craft area, I love it! Eddie helped me alot, love you. I've wanted a space like this for years, can't believe I finally did it for myself. I had a budget of $100 but I went over about $55 due to I added the aditional table and a extra shelf. But in all i'm very pleased, I have a couple more ideas but for now i'm done. Well I do need a chair..lol forgot. To explain the space,Our master bedroom is really big and with lei lei's corner gone and moving our bed center with the tv. It gave a good amount of space to work with. Tried to make it versitalle as possible, for sewing, scrapbooking, bow making etc..Its able to seat two people two if needed.


**Unrelated my grams is doing fabulous and might even be relased on Monday i'm so happy.**

MY SCRAPBOOK PAPER SORTED BY COLORS/ AND PRINTS

THE TOP OF THE MAIN DESK

ALL ORGANIZED CRAFT STUFF

ONE SIDE OF THE SECOND TABLE

THE OTHER SIDE FOR SEWING, AND MY CIRCUIT(made able to sit on either side of the table)

MY SHELVES FOR ALL THE SMALL STUFF

FIRST DESK FULL VIEW

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good! I wish I had room for more of a craft area. I have a small area, enough for my sewing desk, but lighting in the rooms here suck too. I am so jealous!

MANDI FIERRO said...

ahh thanks! before I had use our small round kitchen table it sucked!

Our Little Family said...

It looks SO good Mandi!!!! You did a GREAT job. I'd be totally inspired to catch up on my scrapbooking there! :)