Saturday, September 12, 2009

ANGELINA'S ORENTATION AND FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My baby girl is growing up so quick! We went early this morning for her orentation, then headed to my interview at knott's berry farm, I suck at interviews I doubt I will hear from them! We headed home to meet eddie's parents, came to see angelina for her first day of school. she goes to school 12:30 -4:00 mon-fri. I took her by herself to her first day and we talked about how she feels and what is excepted of her. I thought she wouldnt want me to leave, but she didnt care said hi to her teacher and ran over to the books and started reading,..lol no bye mom or tears! My heart was so heavy. Her first day was a sucess! and she's so happy about school and learning,I feel so blessed to have such a big girl and child interested in learning.

orentation

first day about to walk in her class

end of her first day..tired lil girl


When angelina was at school we lunch with eddie's parents and lolo enjoyed playing boxing with him and the hulk hands.

knockout!

No comments: