Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CAN I JUST WAKE UP AGAIN

First thing I hate mondays, but I woke up ok this monday, with things to do. First breakfast, went normal, then bath time which is in the day went sour. Leilani went poop in the bath tub and decided to smear it in the tub. So with the help of eddie we got the kids re bathed and I bleached the whole shower/ tub and counter and toiet, I know I know I didn't have to bleach everything but the bath just felt 'DIRTY' to me. After the girls were dressed and I was showered/dressed. It was time for angelina to go to school, I dropped her off by myself, so I could go to ikea for my craft area project. Plus some alone time was much needed. I got there and went straight to buy soda, due the damn heat wave. And realized no wallet?! Of course ran to the car, checked, eddie he didnt answer. Now I'M ROYALlY PISSED. URGH. I drive home to find my wallet in another purse which I dont use, meaning lei lei did it! Since I wasted so much time driving back and forth I had to wait to go to IKEA due to angelina getting out of school at 4pm. After we picked her up we all headed to ikea and I did some shopping til I ran out of my
project money :( I got a few of the basics I needed some shelves and brackets, desk, a few organizing things. A good start. I did start cleaning out the walk in closet of all my craft stuff and starting organizing and eddie put together a couple of my shelves and my desk.

SUPERSTAR!

DON'T ASK WHERE HER SHIRT IS..

No comments: