Friday, September 25, 2009

WHATS BEEN GOING ON THE PAST FEW DAYS (WED-FRI)

I've been full force working on my craft area. Meaning a couple trips to joann's, ikea and big lots to complete the transformation. My day goes by so fast now that angelina is in school we get up, eat, shower, dressed, clean up, drop her off, do errands etc.. pick her up then naptime, dinner, clean up, homework (bath sometimes) tv time, then bed. Were on the letter ''B" this week but been lagging on school projects due my extra time as been going to the craft area. We did sorting and counting on wed, thursday we read and today we did the memory game which she found every match! I have a few new projects for the girls coming up and can't wait to do and share :) Wednesday unforgetable moment: Lei lei being drawn on head to toe in permanent black marker! fun for me to clean As far as Thursdays: I ran out of gas heading to pick up angelina, I thought it was something serious called AAA, Unfortantely I was running late AAA took forever and I couldnt get ahold of anyone to pick her up! I felt like a horrible mother. We made it before 5pm which is the cut off! I remember several times my mom being late and its a horrible feeling didnt want her to feel that way ever..bleh.

NEW PLACEMATS

SLEEPING BEAUTY ACTUALLY TOOK A NAP!

INKED UP ALREADY

MEMORY GAME

No comments: