Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ON TO MY PROJECT AND A NEW EDITION TO THE FAMILY

Today I started my craft corner the table and two of the shelves are up and started going through everything and organizing. LOTS OF STUFF! Eddie took angelina to school and picked her up so I could focus on this project. Well with lei lei causing messes everywhere and backtracking me, I got only lil bit done. Tonite for angelina's homework we did reading, two books which is always a hit with both girls. We got a knock at the door tonite our neighbors below had a kitten said it was a friends and they couldnt keep him. Knowing that ours was lost, she brought him to us. He's so sweet and playful and not shy at all, loves playing with the girls already. He's box trained and real clean, perfect for us :0)

GOLDEN EYES

HE'S LIL CHUBBY

REMEMBER PUSH POPS? THESE ARE THE LOW FAT VITAMAN C VERSION..LOL

No comments: