Sunday, September 27, 2009

SATURDAY AND NOT SO GREAT SUNDAY

Saturday was ok we spent some time on cleaning , housework and some school work for angelina. We did the memory game by fancy nancy which game was harder but she did great. Today was my mom's 50th birthday she had a party but I decided not to go with lei lei teething so bad she cried and whined all day and ended up being all night too. We did get out of the house for dinner Eddie treated us to my favorite place Lazy Dog's . Leilani was a monster wanted to be held the whole time, none my tricks in the big ol' coach purse worked!
Sunday I woke up around 7am with the worst migraine ever. I slept til around 930 got up made the girls breakfast and got the showered and dressed, I got showered and dressed too, unfortantely it got worse, I took more medicine and locked myself in the bedroom and slept for 3 hours. Eddie fed the girls lunch and put them down for a nap and left me alone thank god. I still didn't feel any better but I had to head over to my mom's to finish the paper work for child support. The girls got to visit with bear which I practically had to drag them home. Angelina got to talk to her dad for a lil bit, soposly he will be picking her up on friday and giving me some money, I wont hold my breath, my migraine is almost gone .

found a match

fancy nancy card game

the cat got lei lei , but she deservedit she bit the cats tail and pulled up the cat by its tail it was tryng to get away from her! shes a meanie!

B is for buttons

No comments: