Saturday, September 12, 2009

RAGING WATERS

Eddie's mom bought tickets for all of us to go to raging waters and even parking! We went with lyn and visna too. I havent been there in like 6 years or more. I didnt think the girls would love it as much as they did. Angelina was offf the hook with her craziness, she went on every slide and kid are and was swimming by herself. I think was one of their favorite places now. Leilani loved it too even when I shoved her down the slides..lol I did get on some big kid rides, On the racers i fliped the mat and almost lost my bottoms! Bermuda triangle WAS SO FAST! I loved the wave pool too. my kids went to bed 7pm for the first time ever. I cant wait to go again next season.

this is lyn's splash!

slides!

bathing suit cuties

all of us


where's angelina?

No comments: