Saturday, September 19, 2009

APPLE PIE AND CAPTAIN MORGAN

Today angelina has been in school a week now. Im so proud of her! Tonite we had a family dinner at our place. I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking. I went all out in the food dept. due they haven't had my cooking. my menu was :
appetizers: parisian salad and breaded four cheese ravioli's with marinara dip
main course: spaghetti ragati with a famous meat sauce( famous in my head..lol) with fresh stuffed french bread with a homemade stuffing of butter, garlic, salt, itlalian clintro parmesean cheese and mozerella cheese.
Dessert: homemade mini apple pies with french vanilla ice cream (thanks jill)
Theyed loved it ..like LOVED LOVED it kinda made me blush and asked to take some home.
Our guests were uncle tay tay, eddies mom and dad and lyn and visna.
Uncle tay tay is my fav he is so worldly and funny, also he can be so cheap but rock a rolex(its real) lol he brought 100 proof captain morgan..he said " life can't get any better when you have family, apple pie and captain morgan"
We had a great time and we cleaned up and I'm off to bed.
heres some pics wish I would have taken more but i was busy!

bread ready for the oven

there almost done1

the family

she love's her lolo

No comments: