Friday, August 14, 2009

SUMMER ACTIVITIES

Since angelina and bear will be starting school soon, I've been trying to the make the best out of summer with lots of parks and pools and adventures. Last week was busy and I love it like that. I will never be a mom cooped up in a house, Even when lei lei was a few weeks old I was going to playdates, parks, LAS VEGAS! Having two kids isn't easy but never hard enough for me to complain and stay in the house, actually I usually have 3!! I chose this life so there for I dont complain for what god blessed me with. This turned into a venting instead of a post..lol but hey its my blog.
hey where did you go?
faces only a mom could love!
she got to the o.c. fair just with daddy one of her many winnings!
snitchy face
we can do full piggie tails now

No comments: