Monday, August 24, 2009

PROJECTS CARDS AND AIRPORT DROP OFF (AUG.20 thurs.)

Today the girls and bear wanted to make cards for their dad, angelina and bear have been vocal on how much they miss eddie and lots of hard questions for me, I let them express it through cards with markers, stamps, crayons, glue sticks and confetti stars. They came out so colorful. It hasnt been easy seems like every day is increasingly harder and my back is acting up too as if I needed the added bonus. I dropped off the kids at grams with jessi she flys out tonite to chicago to see mike gradute, he's the valdvictorian and honor grad too! We are so proud of you, and I wish I could have gone too. On the way home from LAX I stopped by eddie's parents house to talk, he's a miserable mess without us, and even though it was sucessful talk I have doubt in my heart. We shall see how the weekend goes.

No comments: