Sunday, August 2, 2009

ONE BUSY SUNDAY

We started this sunday at Taco surf with my mom, eddie stayed home , we gave him a break from us! The food was good like always but service was horrible. We headed to the park and invited grams, and aunt sherry. We ran into a huge african turtle, his owner takes him for walks there, crazy! and he was super fast too! Leilani was so into this turtle and babbling on and on to it, it was so funny. After we worn them out we all headed to berrysweet for some frozen yogurt at the buena park mall. This place is awesome 20 different choices and 50 different topping choices..I always go overbroad with toppings..lol I shared with lei lei but angelina got her own. Grams, mom and sherry left us and we headed into the mall to ross to walk around, bad idea! I found some much stuff.. ahhh walk away..I did get haviannas for angelina for only 7.99! and real croc maryjanes on clearance for 6.49, my favorite find was a old skool pair of addias for lei lei with miss chatterbox on them so freaking cute for $15 their usually $40 if you can find them! We headed home and all of us napped for 2 hours. For dinner we grilled some yummy steak and chicken kabobs with rice and salad. Such a busy weekend and many more to come :0)
my sassy lil girl
lunch time
Zesus the turtle

this is what she did at the park..

gramma swinging lei lei

swinging in a big girl swing by herself

my girls making a wish in the fountain

sisters and cackling witches..(j/k ..kinda)

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

Looks like you guys had a great day!! The last pic cracks me up...it looks like Aunt Sherry has been drinking :):) Oh my!!