Monday, August 24, 2009

ArR MaTeY! (saturday aug. 22)

Eddie me and the girls and bear met his parent and sister at shorline village in L.B.for the pirate festival. Parking was a bitch but ended up being totally fun.We had lunch right by the water at this Italian place. It was really over cast and muggy though so kinda wasnt fun for me with black jeans on! As soon as the kids sat in the car they were passed out all three! a record. We headed to grams to drop them off,(grams offered to watch all three so eddie and me could have some time to talk and be alone). We stayed for awhile until dinner time, then we headed to rent some movies and get some chinese takeout, He planned a night in for us. We sat on a blanket on the floor and pigged out on chinese and relaxed and watched obessed and I love you,man. Eddie and me really love eachother and both have faults that need to be worked on. He still isnt completely back home which is my choice, I dont want the move in move out thing too hard on the kids, Will be work it out, I dont know, I hope so, but only time will tell..Tonite was fun I enjoyed this company which hasnt been the case for awhile.
she's mid air!

so fun they woundnt get off

pirates galore

canon riding not so fun

asian pirate?!

leilani wanted nothing to do with this picture

daddy love

I so had to bribe for this picture

SUCCESS!

No comments: