Monday, August 24, 2009

SUCH A BUSY DAY (AUG.19)

For pre-school angelina has to get a phyiscal and dental complete exam, I scheduled both on the same day so my grams could help us. I'm a bad mom angelina is 3 hasnt been to the dentist! im scared of the whole drilling thing so kept putting it off. Everything went perfect, she has no cavities or bulid up and the dr. was impressed:0)shiny star for me ..lol jk one form down! After that we headed to souplantation for lunch which is always good, love that place. Since they were fairly decent then we headed to chuck e cheese just to play already had tokens left over from last time. Leilani was a diaster, she cried on everything and kept running off on me all over. Thank god we were on a time limit. Our next destination was the girls doctor for angelina's phyiscal. Since we already had one all they did was give a TB shot and check her enemia which has completely disappeared yea! two forms down! We headed home for much needed nap. Werid to come home knowing eddie isnt there, thanks for the texts and calls girls I really needed it and appricated it..love you



No comments: